Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A few pictures and an appointment update

I am apparently a very lazy blogger. I took my 36 week belly shot on Saturday, and it's Tuesday and I still haven't put it up. Ah, well. Better late than never, no?

36 week belly shot:



A few other pictures:

Mali exploring the co-sleeper's storage compartment



Co-sleeper, all set up next to the bed.




Sea Monkey's changing table/dresser, minus changing table pad thing (the white pieces of paper are labels of what's in the drawer... because I'm ridiculous and MUST. BE. ORGANIZED.) :



The quick access diaper changing things, and Sleepy Wrap, because I couldn't think of anywhere else to put it...The beige things in the middle are the prefolds for the diapers. The blue, yellow, and green things are the cloth wipes. I still need to make the wipes solution.




Birth Box A (Birth Box B is downstairs already; it has the pool, hose, and pumps; this one has the thermometer, gatorade, liners and absorbent pads to protect the floors, and a few other things), Sea Monkey's diaper bag, and my emergency hospital bag:





Appointment details.... things are good (are you surprised?). No protein in urine, blood pressure is good, Sea Monkey's heartbeat was right on at 140. S/he is definitely head down, and has his/her back on the right side of my belly and feet and butt pushed up right under my ribs. This is not comfortable.

Val said she has good vibes about me. =) She's excited about the mild contractions I'm having- the period like cramps I'm getting a few times a day.

That's pretty much it, appointment-wise. We start weekly appointments now, so the next appointment is Tuesday! =)

1 comment:

JustCorey said...

not comfortable... i'm sure sea monkey is very comfotable :P

Copyright 2011
Welcoming Sea Monkey

Powered by
Free Blogger Templates