Noah just fell asleep... so maybe I can actually type out a blog post. Woohoo!
Noah's about 8 1/2 months now. I don't think I did a 7 or 8 month update.... so here's what's happened since the last Noah-splosion of information.
At 6 months, we started introducing solid foods, via baby-led weaning. He really likes cucumbers. He seems to like peas too.
I think right before 6 months, he started crawling a few paces at a time. Then a week before 7 months, he started full out crawling and getting into eeeeeeeverything.
At 7 months, 1 week, he started pulling himself up and standing.
A couple weeks after that, he started taking steps while leaning against things.
Currently, his favorite past times are trying to grab Mali's collar and drag her around. Her collar has a little bell on it and it's oh-so-fascinating, and he wants to grab it every time he sees her. Mali is not so enthused, but she's very patient about laying there and taking the enthusiastic abuse until we rescue her.
He's not signing yet, but he thinks any signs that I make are hilarious. I've been showing him how to sign "milk" with his hand and he cracks up laughing.
I think that's about it, Noah-wise.
Zach's not working at Shelter anymore. He's doing marketing/website stuff independently... Marketing consultant or something. I don't know. But he's much happier doing this stuff. So I'm glad for him. =)
I'm not doing much, other than chasing Noah around and trying to keep up with housework. I write articles when I can, to make a little extra cash. I'm also beginning to delve into the world of couponing... which is a bit overwhelming. There's a lot of stuff to it. Oh, and I've been working out. I have a love/hate relationship with working out. I hate doing it, but I love the accomplished feeling of it, and the whole weight loss part.
So. That's pretty much it.
And now for a Noah-paloosa of pictures.
(This first picture is of one of the first times he stood up on something on his own... I love the look on his face, he looks so proud of himself!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
he's so cute!
Post a Comment