Monday, September 19, 2011

Noah's First Birthday!

My boy turned the big O-N-E this past Friday. I don't know how that happened. He was just born. How can he be one? How can he be smiling and laughing and waving and walking and crawling and saying "hi" when he was just born? It's ridiculous how quickly time has gone by.

2 hours old


1 year old
This past year has been absolutely amazing. I've loved it. I love that little boy so much. I first got baby fever in May of 2008, and waiting until September of 2010 felt so long, but Noah is so worth the wait. He's such a sweet boy. I can't believe how blessed I am.

We had a small party for him this past Saturday. There wasn't much to his party, since he doesn't care right now. In the future, I'll make a bigger deal of it, but it turned out fine, and he enjoyed himself, and that's what's important. I made cupcakes, he opened presents (with help), and then got to play with his new toys, so I'd say it was a success. =)


Birthday cupcake

He liked the strawberry more than the cupcake.

Presents!



In different news, I mentioned a craft I was making a while back. It was this container that I was making pretty. Well, I made it. Was in the process of taking pictures. And then accidentally broke it. So. There goes that craft. But, for the two of you actually reading this, I just did another craft. I didn't take pictures of it in process, just the end result. But it was super easy. And it looks pretty cute. I may even get pictures of it up at some point.

Noah-specific news: he's walking. Not full-time, I think he's somewhere in the 70/30 crawling/walking range. But he's definitely roaming all over. And it's adorable. He waves, says hi, signs milk, claps whenever you say yay. Clapping is his favorite. =) He loves playing "Cat Hunting Airplane," where we zoom him around the room after the cat. Mali is not as excited about this game. And that's all that I can really think of. It's crazy to think of how much he's changed. A year ago, all he did was eat, poop, and sleep. And now he's all over the place, and communicating a little. =)

1 comment:

ashley said...

Claire will be a year old in 2 months! It is hard to believe!
I'm so glad you have your "rainbow baby"

Copyright 2011
Welcoming Sea Monkey

Powered by
Free Blogger Templates