Friday, November 18, 2011

Potty Training!

We have officially "begun potty training!" And by potty training, I mean we bought a potty seat and we're going to sit Noah on it when he wakes up, after naps, and before bath and bed time. We're just letting him get used to sitting on his little chair. No pressure. If he goes though, I'll be super excited!

So that's as much potty training as we're doing right now. In a few months, we'll be more intentional about it, but right now, it's just kind of fun and maybe we'll have a few less diapers to change. =)

That aside, we're settling in here. Noah turned 14 months yesterday. He love love loves having dogs around. He keeps pointing at them and saying "da," which makes me very excited, thinking he's going to start talking soon. But "da" seems to be his new favorite noise, so maybe he won't be talking just yet. I don't know. I'm excited for it to happen, anyway.

I've been looking at Pinterest a lot, and I have so many ideas for projects I want to do. One is to make a quiet book for Noah (2, actually). It'll have numbers, letters, some stuff to help with fine motor skills, a couple games... I'm really excited to get it together! However, I have no money with which to buy my supplies. Sad day. Pinterest is bad for my wallet.

And now.... A certain little boy needs my attention. =)

2 comments:

Bridellie said...

Yay! Sounds fun. :)

I, too, want to make a quiet book or 12. But I, too, am broke. So pbthth on pinterest from this girl as well.

Is that bacon? :)

ashley said...

YAY for Noah!

Copyright 2011
Welcoming Sea Monkey

Powered by
Free Blogger Templates