Friday, September 10, 2010

41 weeks for real

Most depressing post to have to write ever (until we get to the 42 week post).

Still no baby. Still nothing really happening. Still bummed out. Also? Took my belly picture this morning and oh my goodness, I'm a freaking whale.

I'm fairly positive the massive change in the belly picture is Sea Monkey's position, because I haven't gained anything lately, and it looks SO much bigger.


Everybody point and laugh at the whale-like pregnant lady, who will be pregnant FOREVER.

I decided to start a 1000 piece puzzle a day or two ago to give me something to do to pass the time, because I obsess about finishing them. I'm already about half finished. Ridiculous. I'm going to finish this thing in the next day or two and then have to tear it apart and do it again, just to pass the time. Crazy.

That's all.

No comments:

Copyright 2011
Welcoming Sea Monkey

Powered by
Free Blogger Templates