Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Am I hungry or nauseous?

I just can't tell. I kind of feel like I want to eat, but the thought of actually doing it makes my stomach thrash a bit. But a piece of birthday cake sounds soooo good. And at the same time, horrible and nauseating.

Ah, I love this. =)

I used to be a complete night owl. 2 AM was a normal bed time for me (it was 3-4 AM, but I worked myself into going to bed earlier). It's currently 9:10 PM and I've been half asleep for the past hour. In addition to the super-early bedtimes, I've been regularly sleeping for 10 hours a night, plus taking a brief nap in the afternoons.

I seriously love this.

I'm not being sarcastic at all. I'm thrilled to have symptoms and little things that help me know I'm actually pregnant. With my first pregnancy, I had hardly any symptoms. I had 30-second bouts of nausea every so often, and for the first week or so, my boobs were sore, but that was it. And that pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. So I'm praying, praying, praying, that the fatigue and hunger/nausea is a good sign.

I'm so thrilled to be pregnant. Even if my pants are already feeling tight (and I haven't even put on any weight!).

No comments:

Copyright 2011
Welcoming Sea Monkey

Powered by
Free Blogger Templates