I'm going crazy. The one definite symptom I've had is breast soreness/tenderness. So I've become a compulsive boob poker. Every few minutes, I ever so sneakily reach up and test to see if they're still sore. Sometimes they are (usually at night), sometimes they aren't (usually the mornings). When they aren't, I start to panic, and try to remember that symptoms come and go and just because they're not sore at the moment doesn't mean everything is going to come crashing down around me. I think I've tested for soreness four times just while typing this.
How on earth do women who've had previous miscarriages not go completely crazy when they're pregnant again?
I've been on such an emotional rollercoaster with this pregnancy lately. I go from being fairly positive that Sea Monkey is going to make it to absolutely convinced that I'm going to miscarry or Sea Monkey will be stillborn or any other number of things will go wrong. And then I sigh because I really have no idea either way and want to cry because this is just ridiculous.
I'm trying so hard to just hand it over to God and have faith that it's all under control, but it's so hard to keep that in mind.
I can't wait to start feeling the baby move... and I can't help but add "if we get there."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment