I don't think I've mentioned this, but my first appointment is the 26th! I'm excited. I'll be 8 1/2 weeks (...if?). We're going the midwife route. I'm really excited.
I had my first bit of strong nausea today! I was so excited! I've had this issue with food today... I had a sliced apple with peanut butter for breakfast. It tasted great, but about 30 minutes later.... I decided food was bad. Really bad. When the nausea from that finally subsided, I thought cheese sounded really good. And shortly after finishing it, I was feeling pretty horrible. And so on.
But here's the funny story:
Tonight I was feeling like I might actually throw up, so I was sort of just laying on the toilet, had my arm draped over the side and everything, dry heaving a bit. And then my cat, Mali, came in. Mali has an obsession with the toilet after it's been flushed; she likes to brace her front paws on the seat and peek in and watch the water flowing (when she was little, she would jump up on the seat and sometimes nearly fall in). So I'm hovering over the toilet (I had used the toilet right before this, so water was still running), and Mali comes in, stands up on her hind legs, puts her front paws on my arm and peeks over into the toilet bowl. I cracked up. I don't know why, it was just so silly that I was there thinking about throwing up and Mali pops up like "whatcha doin?"


No comments:
Post a Comment