Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The bruise

I took a picture of my bruise from the blood draw last night. It's ridiculous. Sorry about the flash; the only way I could get a picture of it that actually showed the bruise (instead of being washed out) was taking a picture in mirror.... It's about 2 inches big.




Isn't that nice and disgusting? It's finally starting to fade; this morning it's all brown and yellow and purple. But anyway...

I just had my first little milestone, pregnancy wise. Yesterday was 10 weeks, 3 days for me, and in my first pregnancy, that's when I started spotting. Then I miscarried at 11 weeks, 2 days, which will be Sunday for me this time. And there's been nothing so far.... so... that's sort of reassuring. My appointment is next Tuesday; hopefully we'll hear a heartbeat then. Assuming, of course, that it's not cold and our car starts. Bah. Stupid cold.

Well, I think I hear a cinnamon roll calling my name. Mmm, cinnamon roll....

1 comment:

cheryllookingforward said...

Congrats on your milestone! It will be even better when the 11 week one passes.

And your bruise is cute. It has personality.

Copyright 2011
Welcoming Sea Monkey

Powered by
Free Blogger Templates