Monday, March 1, 2010

Can't wait to be "out"

I just want to comment real fast... I was just updating my status on facebook about how I'm making chicken cordon bleu for dinner (*nom*) and I was about to say something about how that's definitely going to cover my protein intake for the day (because there's a lot of protein in chicken, ham, and cheese....), and realized that I couldn't. Because who talks about how much protein they get besides pregnant women?

It will be nice to be able to freely mention pregnancy things. We might announce tomorrow if everything goes well at the appointment. We might wait until Friday, when I'll be 14 weeks and in the 2nd trimester by all counts. But... we'll see.

Can't wait to post that status update. =)

1 comment:

cheryllookingforward said...

Good luck at your appointment!!! I'll be thinking about you!

Copyright 2011
Welcoming Sea Monkey

Powered by
Free Blogger Templates